Wednesday, January 16, 2013

1, 2, 3...Smile!



As some of you may know already, I run a photo booth for special events.



Winter is a slow...slow...slow time for the booth. So I just sit here twiddling my thumbs. To occupy my time I like to design things for the booth.

What sets my photo booth apart from the rest is that you are able to customize just about everything down to the print layout and background. That way you can match it to your event perfectly.

So today I just thought I'd share some designs I've done for past booths...and some I just made for fun!

I'll be posting in more detail about these designs in the future and some of them even have a whole collection of designs to match...and yes...I'm a Doctor Who addict. If you've never seen a single episode of Doctor Who...then I feel sorry for you. lol

Anywho, if you'd like to check out my booth and maybe even reserve a date if you're semi-local then check out the Facebook page: Oh Snap! Photo Lounge ....the actual website is a work in progress. ;-)



No comments:

Post a Comment