Tuesday, January 15, 2013

I *mustache* you a question.....

*Ahem* drumroll please......Presenting the Mustache Valentine Collection!!!!
"I *mustache* you a question..."
Mustache Valentine Collection
By: Jessica Beegle



Yes, I jumped on the mustache bandwagon. But these are just too cute!  It has everything you could possibly need to DIY an awesome Valentine's Day Bash!

Cupcake toppers and wrappers:


Treat bag labels:


And Valentines to give to your sweetheart:

The full DIY Printable Collection is just $40

Ala Carte:

Cupcake wrappers and toppers set:  $15

Cupcake wrappers only: $8


Valentines: $18

Treat bag labels: $9

Mustaches: $8

Or if you want it all but don't want to DIY, I can do it for you! Contact me for a quote*

Shoot me a message with what you want to order and I'll create an Etsy Custom listing for you!

*price varies based on how many you need, does not include suckers or treat bags!

If you want to keep updated on new posts and products please follow me on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment